Background

Friday, January 4, 2013

Long time, no see!

Hello all! (Whoever you are)

I apologize for not posting in so long! However, I created this blog for my mission trips and it has been several months now since I got back from Costa Rica. I got back from my Honduras trip 3 days ago and I flew out for El Salvador this morning! I wasn't able to post online during the Honduras trip, but I did journal, so I will put up daily updates from that trip today and tomorrow. For my El Salvador trip, I will be posting online daily to keep all of you informed, and for my grade :)

If you are new to my blog, please PLEASE take the time to read my first post: What Do Beautiful Feet Have To Do With Unconditional Love? This post explains why I started this blog. The next post, Here's the Gist, gives an overview of each of the three mission trips that I have been on this year. Thank you, THANK YOU, to all of you who have supported me through prayer, finances, encouragement, and even by just reading this blog! I appreciate your support more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment